5K Run, Walk, Skate
- Sat, Sep 15 at 8 a.m.
Hesperia Days Parade
- Sat, Sep 15 at 9 a.m.
Main St, Hesperia, Ca starting at Timberlane Rd and ending at ‘E’ St. The viewing areas are from “I” St to “E” St. Note: There will be street closures.
This will be Hesperia’s 70th annual parade featuring local businesses. Bring a chair and be there early to find a spot.
- Sat, Sep 15 at 11 a.m. til after the fireworks, usually around 8:30 p.m.
- Sun, Sep 16 at 11 a.m. til 6 p.m.
If you haven’t been to Hesperia Days it a giant picnic with music, vendors, a kid zone, a rubber duck race and fireworks. Bring a chair. This event is free.
The Band Line-up
Note: Times are subject to change.
Sat, Sep 15
- Burn Notice: 11:00 am -12:30 p.m
- SouthBound & Company: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m
- The New Frontier Band: 3:30- 5:30 p.m
- Born Country: 6:00 – 7:30 p.m
Sun, Sep 16
- Mirage Groove: 11:00 am -1:00 p.m
- Johnny on the Spot: 1:30 – 3:30 p.m
- David Paul: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.