Big Bounce America Arrives in Victorville
About the Event
Big bounce is a 10,000 square foot inflatable, complete with a basketball court, an obstacle course, a giant slide that empties into a massive ball pit, a professional club style DJ. The best part is that this bounce isn’t just for the kids. There are adult sessions too. This Event will also have a vendors area.
New to the Event
For this year’s tour, they’ve added a bounce village. The village adds another 10,000 square foot of bounce area.
“This village features additional bounce structures, including a four-piece inflatable obstacle course, a giant ball pit, a massive slide, and a separate bounce house for the little bouncers.” – Big Bounce America Press Release
How the Big Bounce Came to Be
You might be wondering what prompted this mighty bounce house. Well, their press release has the story from Grahame Ferguson, co-founder of The Big Bounce America.
“We were producing an event as part of a big musical festival and the organizers had created a small family section, which included a fairly standard bounce house. When the kids weren’t using it and nobody was looking, we snuck on and bounced around like were kids again. Then it dawned on us…What if we made a much bigger bounce house? What if we built the biggest one in the world? What if adults could bounce? What if it had a DJ booth, ball pits, foam pits, slides, and more!!?”
- Toddler Sessions – age 3 and under: Must be accompanied by a parent/care- giver.
- Junior Sessions – age 7 and under. Slower paced session
- Bigger Kids – age 15 and under: Note: these sessions are aimed at kids in the 8-15 in age. Any child under 15 may attend, if under age 4 the child must be accompanied by a parent/ care- giver.
- Adult Sessions – age 16+: Anyone of the age 15 or under will not be admitted into these sessions.
The following dates are for the San Bernardino County Fairground located in Victorville, CA.
- Friday, April 20, 2018 – 1 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 21, 2018 – 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, April 22, 2018 – 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Some tickets are all ready sold out. You my purchase tickets in advance via the Big Bounce America website. Tickets are $9 – $25 per person, per hour. You may also upgrade your ticket to include access to the Bounce Village.